I got this in an email today from Tracie and decided to post it on my blog. Thought it might be kinda fun!
The 2008 Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you……Tis the Season to be NICE!
1.or gift bags? Gift bags for adults. Paper for the kids.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial!! I love having the same tree every year.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the first weekend after Thanksgiving, but this year we did it the day before Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the day after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Very much, but my tummy does not.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? All things New Kids On The Block. haha!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom
8. Easiest person to buy for? The boys
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. It was my moms FOREVER ago. I love it.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, it’s fun to get real mail (if I get around to it!)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Toaster. From Jake.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Umm, a couple months before.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don’t believe I have
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? PIE!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, Yes, Yes CLEAR lights. 😉
17. Favorite? Mary Did You Know?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? HOME!
19. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer? yes
20. Angel on theor a star? Bow
21. Open the presentsor Christmas morning? One present on Christmas Eve for the boys which is Christmas Pajamas that they wear that night. 😉
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Overspending on gifts
23. What theme or color are you using? I don’t do themes at Christmas.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? For the boys to have a good Christmas.
25. Why did you respond to this? Because it’s fun and I was blocked for a blog post idea. haha!