Top Ten Toddlers Excuses for not going to sleep. (all said with a high pitch whine and a little wimper when saying mommy or ending the phrase) Said by Aidan and/or Dylan. They’re all interchangeable really. 😉
1) Mommy, I’m firsty!
2) Mommy, I don’t feew so good.
3) I need to pee (after having already peed right before bed)
4) I have to pooooooop (after already getting up to pee)
5) Mommy, I want a dwink of wawerrrrrrr (aidan)
6) I fell out of my bed!
7) Mommy, I had a bad dweam. (keep in mind that he has yet to fall asleep)
8 ) I want daddeeeeee
9) I want mommeeeeee
10) I’m not tired!!!!!! (said while hysterically crying and sobbing and whiping snot away from his extremely exhausted baby face)
BTW, they go through this ENTIRE list EVERY night. 😉 Good times, good times. 😆